Wednesday 16 April 2014

WORDS UNSAID



Though you never boast,
I know you admire me the most
love to exchange words with me,
how harsh I may be
I also know,
you long to care me and claim
for even I feel the same
these feelings you never expressed,
and I always suppressed
even now I long to hear you say,
"you are all my love and my fay"
but, sorry you are too late,
for I fell prey to my fate
a moment down the memory lane,
I endure all the pain
MY life would have had a happy turn,
if you had expressed your concern.

4 comments:

  1. This is so nice !! Many people feel it the same way,but hardly they express. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The poem has a very good feel :-) keep going !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really heart touching poem Raji

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ...expecting a lot from you ,keep going .Wish u all the best

    ReplyDelete